Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lynnwood WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, that's correct. I drop the wife and family off at 85C and then I drive over to Fred Meyer to charge. After 85C, the wife goes over to H Mart for groceries and when I'm done charging I pick up the wife and family over at H Mart and it's the perfect timing to get a nice charge in over in Lynnwood.

Not to insult Lynnwood but the only reason to go there IMO is for Korean food and groceries, 85C, and maybe the new Costco (I think Woodinville is less crowded and has lower sales tax though).

I charged here and it was fine for me. Charged at 72 amps (~200 miles/hr) on my Model X.

This is my favorite supercharger. I drop off the wife at 85C, she stands in the long line to buy some pastries, she then walks over to H Mart to go shopping, and I supercharge while she shops. I'd much rather hang out in the car than stand in a long line or go grocery shopping.

Do you mean 72kW? I don’t think they surface the amperage in the app, car or API.

72A @ 400V would only be 28.8kW.

Do you mean 72kW? I don’t think they surface the amperage in the app, car or API.

72A @ 400V would only be 28.8kW.
They used to list Volts and Amps in the app and/or in-car nav screen but I think that changed around the beginning of 2017.

Roughly speaking the urban superchargers are 200 amps and 400 volts while the traditional superchargers are 300 amps and 400 volts.

They used to list Volts and Amps in the app and/or in-car nav screen but I think that changed around the beginning of 2017.

Roughly speaking the urban superchargers are 200 amps and 400 volts while the traditional superchargers are 300 amps and 400 volts.

Yeah, you can get a good estimate of amps with volts/kW since V*A=current.

72,000 (72kw) / 400 = 180 amps

528541C7-F302-4DE7-8B61-0917DDB1CF9C.jpeg
First time seeing the new supercharger pod design. Kinda ugly compared to the larger ones with the hole in the center...

Charging is slow - only 36-38 kW... but it is cold right now @ 32• F

33A1F6C0-58AB-474E-887E-DE63CB453EFE.jpeg

Stall 2A started at 38 kW but quickly dropped to under 20 kW. Moved to stall 4A and has been steady at 37 kW.

View attachment 281357 First time seeing the new supercharger pod design. Kinda ugly compared to the larger ones with the hole in the center...

Charging is slow - only 36-38 kW... but it is cold right now @ 32• F

View attachment 281358

Stall 2A started at 38 kW but quickly dropped to under 20 kW. Moved to stall 4A and has been steady at 37 kW.

This design is an indication that it is an urban supercharger, not a normal supercharger. Did you try rebooting your MCU? I've heard people had success with that.

7-15-18 1:00pm Full house with one waiting, Tesla was on site apparently there were some issues with at least one stall- We had no issues charging but noticed on our nav screen as we drove away "Temporarily Unavailable" The backwards S was the Tesla employee who was working on the station
IMG_1552 (2).jpg

I swung into the Lynnwood Supercharger on Tuesday afternoon, Feb. 26th, 2019. It was around 2:30 - 3:00 PM and I was grabbing something at the Starbucks inside Fred Meyer and responding to some work emails. The Starbucks is right by the EvGo or Blink chargers on the side of the building and I had the opportunity to watch the spots get Ice'd and handicap spots get blocked too. So naturally I was paying close attention to the Iceholes and saw an old guy roll into an EV spot with a new looking Cadillac and a Disabled Parking tag hanging from the rear view mirror. He had gray hair with a beanie, blue jeans and black leather jacket. I never saw him walk into Fred Meyer but when I left, the panhandler at the stoplight leaving Fred Meyer looked exactly like the Cadilac guy!

Does anybody on here frequent this Supercharger and is it the same panhandler at the stoplight most of the time? If so, this guy gives panhandlers and ICE drivers a bad name.

FYI - When I rolled in I was the 4th car to charge and when I left there were about two spots left.

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
Moderator note (bmah): This posts addresses a dozen or so posts regarding a service center in Lynnewood, WA, which were moved to the thread linked in the post following this one.

Does this mean we need a new thread for this service center?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what's with the caution tape? Did someone crash into a bunch of the chargers here? Looks like if they did they would go right over the wall and down to the road below. Scary.

I see a note on each of the two on the end saying "Ok for charging", but only got full power from the one on the very end, the others didn't let me charge. The other end chargers all seem to work just fine.