Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Macedonia, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving to this supercharger in a couple weeks to drop off my kids w in laws, so they can hang w them for couple of weeks, please advise of eateries in walking distance

Sadly, other than the typical chain restaurants, i.e. Applebees, Outback, Chilis, and fast food, the only one I can recommend is
Winking Lizard
511 E Aurora Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056
(330) 467-6200
Google Maps

This is not my favorite place to eat, but I go to one by my house somewhat often and it is a local restaurant with a few locations. Of your options within walking distance I would say this is your best bet.

Enjoy your drive!

Driving to this supercharger in a couple weeks to drop off my kids w in laws, so they can hang w them for couple of weeks, please advise of eateries in walking distance
There is a great pizza place called Antonio's real Italian Pizza. They also have salads and subs. I would highly recommend it. They do have a small table to eat on but it is not a big restaurant with large amount of seating.

A member of the Cleveland Tesla Owners Facebook group posted photos of a big Tesla Energy van and a truck full of equipment at the Macedonia station last week. The chargers were offline for a while and the Tesla web site now lists them as 150 kW. Hopefully the upgrades / maintenance will fix the reliability problems.

Reactions: corywright
I needed to charge at the Macedonia station yesterday. Sadly, it seems to still have the problems it had before the "upgrade" in April. I had to move to a different stall twice before I could get a decent charge rate. The first one (3A) barely ramped up to 50 kw and then the guy at 2B moved to 3B (he must have been having trouble as well), so the charge rate dropped in half. I moved to 1B and it behaved really wierdly. It ramped up to about 45 kw, then dropped to zero. It did this repeatedly. I moved to 2A and finally got it to go to 100kw reliably.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk