Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mackinaw City, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just went by this weekend. Still looks the same as all the other pictures in this thread, just more Snow.

All 6 destination chargers had green lights. I have not taken delivery of my X yet so no way to test them. But I read on Plugshare they are only 13w........... does anyone know if that's right?

Attachments

• 20200125_112220.jpg
    20200125_112220.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 147
pictures please when you go there. Thx. Maybe get a Tesla too. You’d most likely enjoy one!
The Model 3 release told me not to pre-reserve as late comers jumped in line before early reservations. The most expensive models went first. There is now more competition and the competition has tax credits that Tesla used to have. Shop and compare.

Shoreline Power Services is the same company that installed the Swartz Creek, MI supercharger. That location took a long time even after it looked like Mackinaw does today.....about 9 months after. I expect they will do much better at this location.
Happy to see the progress!

Here is a photo of Swartz Creek location from April 2019. Site didn't open until Jan 2020. Not sure why the long delay at Swartz Creek but hopefully they have the kinks all worked out.

IMG_6896.jpeg

Shoreline Power Services is the same company that installed the Swartz Creek, MI supercharger. That location took a long time even after it looked like Mackinaw does today.....about 9 months after. I expect they will do much better at this location.
Happy to see the progress!

View attachment 517059

My initial feeling was skepticism, similar to what you stated. But, this time there are pedestals present during initial construction (!!) and hopefully you are right in that Swartz Creek was a teachable moment and they’ll fly right through this and the UP sites :cool: