Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mackinaw City, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So these are gone? Still show as destination chargers on find Tesla. Removing prior to Supercharger opening seems kind of strange. Couldn't really make out which ones are no longer there from previous posts.

Mackinaw City Marina

107 S Huron Ave Mackinaw City, Michigan 49701
Driving Directions
https://www.michigan.org/property/mackinaw-city-municipal-marina →
Phone(231) 436-5269
Roadside Assistance(877) 798-3752
Charging
3 Tesla Connectors, up to 13kW.
Available for customers. Self park

Sounds like they got iced. :D

Sounds like they got iced. :D

If these got iced. Well then there is no American Legion either. These are located in the Marina parking lot next to Huron Ave near the cannon's and American Flag. Not near water by any means. Screenshot_20200410-111055~2.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: sdoorex and mongo
There are some there also. The location you are referencing is a little further into town from the two by the water. The ones in the photo I posted are right next to the water. I think the location you mention has two Tesla chargers and two chargers for other EV vehicles.

• Helpful
Reactions: mongo
There are some there also. The location you are referencing is a little further into town from the two by the water. The ones in the photo I posted are right next to the water. I think the location you mention has two Tesla chargers and two chargers for other EV vehicles.

So those work. I have used them before. Never the others. So as long as there is something till it opens.

yup, you are correct.

I guess I was thinking about the ferries and Mac Island being a destination - and that everything in Mac City is closed up.

Don't get me wrong - I AM hoping that the stay-home order is lifted soon and that all those neat places up there can somehow reopen even with limited service or access. We could hit the Gaylord SuC to fill up prior to finishing the drive up but it's always nice to have one where you plan to stay...

We have a place near Cheboygan and go to Machinaw and St. Ignace a lot. I was really looking forward to a charger in Mackinaw.

I see one charger in St. Ignace but almost nothing else in the area. Anybody got a favorite spot near the bridge on the north side, just in case we have to wait a while ?

We have a place near Cheboygan and go to Machinaw and St. Ignace a lot. I was really looking forward to a charger in Mackinaw.

I see one charger in St. Ignace but almost nothing else in the area. Anybody got a favorite spot near the bridge on the north side, just in case we have to wait a while ?

don’t forget there’s a destination charger at the Mackinaw City Marina

At the Marina charger there is nothing to do. Just about all boarded up. Few motels are open. Just me. Police officer watched me put my money in the slot.:D Kind of sad to hear the silence. I know so many people depend on these shops, and the season is so short. Right across the street from American Leigon are the Marina chargers.
PSX_20200507_194813.jpg

Reactions: gnavi and sdoorex
At the Marina charger there is nothing to do. Just about all boarded up. Few motels are open. Just me. Police officer watched me put my money in the slot.:D Kind of sad to hear the silence. I know so many people depend on these shops, and the season is so short. Right across the street from American Leigon are the Marina chargers.
View attachment 540364

Put money in the slot???