Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Macquarie Park, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of this morning, the Type 1 ChargePoint charger and surrounding area has been fenced off. Could this be the start of supercharger installation? Location and timing lines up.

You’re right! From a closed FB group:

“Tesla Superchargers at Macquarie Centre is confirmed. Just spoke with electricians here today. They’ve just completed moving the Chargepoint to the rear wall (left of where it was) and work starts tomorrow for install of 10x Tesla Supercharger bays. ”

• Informative
Reactions: pts260
upload_2020-2-18_14-56-21.jpeg

I took this photo just now. I’m excited. It’s a great location with easy access in and out. The vehicle access is much easier than Broadway. There’s direct foot access to the best bit of the shops. The whole valet area is usually quiet, which makes it ideal. Plenty of room for 10 bays here.
As others have said, the ChargePoint charger has gone. The area is fenced off with some tools there already, like a concrete cutter.

View attachment 512293

I took this photo just now. I’m excited. It’s a great location with easy access in and out. The vehicle access is much easier than Broadway. There’s direct foot access to the best bit of the shops. The whole valet area is usually quiet, which makes it ideal. Plenty of room for 10 bays here.
As others have said, the ChargePoint charger has gone. The area is fenced off with some tools there already, like a concrete cutter.
“Best bit of the shops”? Absolutely
Stay away from the rest of the joint!