Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Madison, WI - South Livingston

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We Have construction! 8 pre fab pedestal bases set. The transformer and charging pad pour was this morning. It’s still wet. No crew around at the moment.

1F8FA3C5-D0C2-4730-ACF1-BD96F9450B33.jpeg

730DAFD2-FF1F-4185-96CF-C8C95336E1D1.jpeg

CE389574-ECCC-414A-9F83-8FD2A7ED4147.jpeg

B963A2D1-66BF-469D-A2D5-6474D76D5998.jpeg

3BC52542-E610-416A-8647-D503D972DDFE.jpeg

B9808E4D-7967-4F83-BEB8-65950FB33583.jpeg

There are teslas driving all over Madison, yet no one has bothered to post an update with photos in over a month for this site. I get that this site will take quite a while to get up and running due to the scope of work going on here, but still, it should be updated occasionally even if nothing more the saying no changes since the last post.

Okay, I’m done ranting 😂

Reactions: PStewart
There's not much to update. Chargers are fully up, parking lot is not paved, and no progress on the Electrify America chargers, 10 of which will also be present on site in the parking stalls facing East Wash. Though I haven't driven by since last Saturday, admittedly, but that's been the status since early
Sept, maybe even late August.

My guess is that they're waiting on the EA chargers to be placed before doing anything else - not sure if that's a concern for the wiring trenches and/or the pavement, but it must be something holding them back. Everything on the Tesla side *looks* good to go.

Reactions: PStewart
There's not much to update. Chargers are fully up, parking lot is not paved, and no progress on the Electrify America chargers, 10 of which will also be present on site in the parking stalls facing East Wash. Though I haven't driven by since last Saturday, admittedly, but that's been the status since early
Sept, maybe even late August.

My guess is that they're waiting on the EA chargers to be placed before doing anything else - not sure if that's a concern for the wiring trenches and/or the pavement, but it must be something holding them back. Everything on the Tesla side *looks* good to go.

MG&E is waiting on the lot to be paved and Tesla giving them the go a head to turn them on. They won't be waiting for the other DC chargers to be installed. According to the info I have.

What's interesting is that photo would certainly indicate it's open; that's the lot, and that's a Tesla. Can't tell if it's plugged in or not, though.

Wonder if the barrier was gone briefly? Or the poster just moved it and drove in...

What's interesting is that photo would certainly indicate it's open; that's the lot, and that's a Tesla. Can't tell if it's plugged in or not, though.

Wonder if the barrier was gone briefly? Or the poster just moved it and drove in...
Yeah reports from the WI Club, folks have been pushing past the barriers to try and test them out it seems. Like I mentioned above MG&E is just waiting for Tesla to say they can flip'em on, and barriers be removed as well it seems :D