Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Majura Park, ACT (Canberra)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never got 110kw even at 1%. I would love to have seen a photo of 110kw at 66%
Here's a couple of screenshots from the Goulburn SC and Wodonga SC over the weekend. Great charge rates - 116kW at 55%

Jays200: Pretty offensive mate, and being from Perth I'm guessing you don't see a lot of SCs very often. I've visited enough SCs to know what to expect. I stand by what I said re Canberra SC.

goulburn.jpg
Wodonga.jpg

Here's a couple of screenshots from the Goulburn SC and Wodonga SC over the weekend. Great charge rates - 116kW at 55%

Jays200: Pretty offensive mate, and being from Perth I'm guessing you don't see a lot of SCs very often. I've visited enough SCs to know what to expect. I stand by what I said re Canberra SC.

View attachment 399739 View attachment 399740
I wish I could get those rates!
I just came back from Melbourne to Sydney, my dear little 75D gets about 92kW max nowadays. Used to get 98kW.
I find the fastest way to do a long trip is to arrive with 20% at a SC then leave when you have enough to arrive at the next one with 20%. Usually that leaves me charging at rates 90kW-->70kW for all my charging.

A little more Supercharger experience than you might think ;) I visited all the Superchargers from Clare to Sydney last year June/July when we became the first Model X to cross Australia. Go to my Twitter @Jays200 and start about June 23 2017. The year before I spent 3 months in Europe, from Norway to Spain, and 2 months on the West coast of the USA from San Diego to Seattle and inland to Utah. On the strength of that trip, which we loosely called "our Tesla tour of the World", we ordered the Model X on the way home through Sydney.

BTW, banged out a 900km trip down south on Saturday to drop a kid at nana's beach house. Supercharged on the way home and arrived at the Supercharger with 9kms. That's why only 63kW but ramped quickly after that.
20190420_201548.jpg
20190420_201623.jpg

Last edited:
there were 3 Ss parked, 2 were adjacent to each other - clearly didn't understand the A/B power sharing.
Or there was another car there when last one arrived and they had to share with someone? Or they were going to Costco and wanted the charge to be slower so they had time to finish their shopping (last time I was there someone came in and parked in a paired spot with another car and I asked her if she realised she might get a slower charge and she gave me that exact reason.)