Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Majura Park, ACT (Canberra)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A TOCA member posted on Facebook an image of the 6 stall Supercharger at Majura Park, not yet open, but it doesn't look too far away.

Attachments

• 42704347_10217543662926944_7413108377460408320_n.jpg
    42704347_10217543662926944_7413108377460408320_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 258
This is a big deal to us, we've been waiting quite a while. Seems to be it's own new carpark and not part of Macdonalds as it appears in the pic, just backs onto the drive through. There is also a HPWC near this location. This complex is right next to Canberra Airport for anyone who doesn't know.

Great news. I will get a lot of use out of this.
I often have to do a short job in Canberra (live in Sydney).
It’s very easy to undercharge at Goulburn and get caught short when not staying in Canberra.

Hiya!

I was interested in renting preferrably a model x, if not then an S in Canberra for a yr10 formal night. I’d be the driver (40+)

I’ve seen two x’s on evee in Sydney. The extra kms charge bumps it up a fair bit.

Are their any x owners in cbr anyone knows who might do a nights rental? (I don’t even have to drive in a pinch) all about the car :)

Kieran

Just stopped to charge at Canberra supercharger...hopeless. I was the only car charging and all I could achieve was 55kW charge rate. I even changed stalls thinking that one was faulty...nope same deal. Come on Tesla, you can do better than that

Just stopped to charge at Canberra supercharger...hopeless. I was the only car charging and all I could achieve was 55kW charge rate. I even changed stalls thinking that one was faulty...nope same deal. Come on Tesla, you can do better than that

At least you didn't create a FUDalistic thread title. Knowledge is power. Given you're a relatively new TMC member I'm going to assume you'll learn something from this thread. There are so many variables that effect charging rate that blaming Tesla and the Supercharger would be the easiest route. Watch someone like "Tesla Bjorn" on Youtube and you might acquire some more knowledge.