Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Malibu, CA (Cross Creek Rd., LIVE 17 Dec 2020, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A347D2F8-3590-4597-AB27-35E8C16663A4.jpeg
E786543B-4C6F-40D9-B3D2-1D21F961459D.jpeg

Just us 2 here this morning!

Reactions: MarcoRP
If people don't check the nav and just go to their normal spot, i can see folks missing new superchargers. I imagine Tesla could have some sort of notification if you are idle, havent charged recently, and sitting at a full SC that pops up and says 'it looks like you're waiting for a supercharger, try this other nearby one'

• Funny
Reactions: smartypnz
The spots are always ICEd with people waiting for food from Broad Street Oyster Company. Just ask them to move so you can charge and they’ll oblige in my experience.
I really don’t understand the rationale in this location as the parking lot behind Vintage Grocery and Starbucks 10 miles up PCH at the corner of Trancas would have made more sense. Perhaps they’ll add one up there as well I hope.

Charged here today. Only one other Tesla was charging when I arrived, but two spots were ICE’d. Shortly after I began my charging session a delivery truck showed up and blocked three spots (including mine) for about 20 minutes. That area is incredibly busy due to food pickups at Broad Street Oyster. Watch out for foot traffic and cars coming up the back alley to pick up from the restaurant drive up window.

The Electrify America chargers were all ICE’d as well. But I think they’re not functional yet?

• Informative
Reactions: treldib
I stopped there last Sunday around 8:30am. Unfortunately, the supercharger was not accessible because cops blocked access to the parking lot to forbid people parking their cars the usual Sunday car show. Around 9:30am, cops decided to let people park there and the charger was accessible.

Be also careful if you have no front plates, several cops were ticketing cars from the car show that did not have licence plates.