Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Malta, NY

Montypython

Feb 17, 2019
USA
My wife’s family used to live off this exit and we stopped at that Stewart’s frequently. Stewart’s have decent food and coffee and good ice cream for a gas station. The area is safe. I believe there is a hotel across the street and the Saratoga attractions are not that far away. Good location for a charger in my opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Malta, NY

Along Primary Interstates: I-87N
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-9
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-87N

To: Queensbury, NY - 24.1 miles
Diversion: 1.6 miles
To: Chestertown, NY - 50 miles

To: Brattleboro, VT (US-9, NY-9P, NY-CR76, US-4, NY-CR125, NY-67, NY-22, NY-CR102, NY-7-VT-279, VT-9, l) - 83.7 miles
To: Utica, NY (l, NY-CR63, l, NY-67, NY-30, I-90) - 85.1 miles

V3 and density on I-87.

Montypython

Feb 17, 2019
USA
Stopped by today. They have started construction on a new store per the staff there. Didn’t see any sign the charger installation has started though.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

tes-s

Oct 6, 2013
CT
Looks like construction is well underway - thanks to Sid on Tesla Owners Northeast facebook.

1631156335256.png

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
Yep. I can confirm the chargers however not sure if they work yet.
The "TESLA" lighted lettering at the top isn't on, so they for sure aren't functional yet. It's not a guarantee that the stations work if those lights are on--the charging posts can have electricity without being set up to actually charge vehicles--but when they're off it means that the stalls aren't energized yet.

Sappysniper

Oct 4, 2021
Saratoga county
Any update on this? I’m looking to get an apartment in the area. Aiming for january, but as of now I NEED a garage to charge my car.

If the supercharger is built prior than I can open my options for different apartments.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC