Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manchester, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charged there tonight.

Attachments

• 45176D1D-1D86-404D-9552-667634B46C5A.jpeg
    45176D1D-1D86-404D-9552-667634B46C5A.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 2A7C9BCD-DF7C-4A1E-968D-EE72C18E53ED.jpeg
    2A7C9BCD-DF7C-4A1E-968D-EE72C18E53ED.jpeg
    499.3 KB · Views: 99
I assume you have winter tires? If so, could you share which ones work for you so well? thanks :)

I was there the evening of Dec 26 in my X with Nokia’s WRG3s, all seasons that are snow rated. They work great, as did the SC while we ate at Five Guys.

I used to put Nokian Hakkepelita R8s on my RWD S85 in the winter. I bought a second set of OEM wheels on eBay for them. They worked great - combined with the electric drivetrain and even weight balance the car felt as sure-footed as my prior Audi A4 Quattro with all-seasons.

I have charged there twice once when I was almost empty and once when I almost full. The time I was almost empty, the charge rate was as high as the highest charge rate I have ever gotten. I was gaining about 320-340 miles an hour which is a lot for a Model X. It charged maybe half that rate when I was charging from 80% to 95% the second time. I should mention that the first time I found a dud charger and had to switch to a different one. I do not remember which the dud one was; it was late and I was tired.

• Helpful
Reactions: Snow Drift
I've charged there and ICE drivers were constantly driving by to see what these terminals are connecting to cars. 16 stalls too! I think they either want to see the Tesla or use the Bank of America ATM.

I was there on Sunday and had the same experience - some passed by to the drive-through ATM, and others just cruised past looking at the Superchargers and Teslas charging.

I stopped there for the first time on Saturday, January 13, late in the afternoon -- the traffic in that area is awful! So many malls and other retail outlets in that area. Very slow to make the seemingly short trip from I-84 and back. The chargers worked fine.

Reactions: Snow Drift
Hi everyone, just wanted to point out that Manchester Connecticut has 15 lonely super chargers that area seldomly used. Just went to dinner in the area and notice them all lit up and and looking great. hope fully Tesla will be able too move to CT this year. By the way, I'm still looking for a preowned Model S under 40K. if you guys see something please say something.

Hi everyone, just wanted to point out that Manchester Connecticut has 15 lonely super chargers that area seldomly used. Just went to dinner in the area and notice them all lit up and and looking great. hope fully Tesla will be able too move to CT this year. By the way, I'm still looking for a preowned Model S under 40K. if you guys see something please say something.
I was there today on my way from DC back to MA.

Was me and a S P90D.