Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manchester, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There I was, in the middle of nowhere Texas (Van Horn) charging up at 10:30 PM when I run into a Tesla employe doing maintenance on the chargers there. We get to talking for a bit, mostly things that started with "You cannot talk about this on the internet". I mentioned this Supercharger in Manchester that was erroneously marked on the computer. I had pictures to prove it, and he promised to look into.

I've been checking my computer for the last month and finally today, voila! It is correctly labeled as 150 kW!

There I was, in the middle of nowhere Texas (Van Horn) charging up at 10:30 PM when I run into a Tesla employe doing maintenance on the chargers there. We get to talking for a bit, mostly things that started with "You cannot talk about this on the internet". I mentioned this Supercharger in Manchester that was erroneously marked on the computer. I had pictures to prove it, and he promised to look into.

I've been checking my computer for the last month and finally today, voila! It is correctly labeled as 150 kW!

I’m pretty sure there’s a one month statute of limitations on all “can’t talk about this on the internet” type conversations. May only be two weeks in Texas. So spill the beans man, what other nuggets were discussed that night?!!?

Hey guys. I was driving by the supercharger in Manchester, TN today when I saw this. Looks like somebody drove into it hard. Sorry about the far away shots.

Attachments

• 7A9F8045-154A-4232-89A1-965E838080A3.jpeg
    7A9F8045-154A-4232-89A1-965E838080A3.jpeg
    901 KB · Views: 106
  • 3BCE2A5F-21D8-41BF-AA06-66B24EA65764.jpeg
    3BCE2A5F-21D8-41BF-AA06-66B24EA65764.jpeg
    666.3 KB · Views: 84
I just received a notification regarding a new POI for this Manchester Tennessee SuperCharger from the PlugShare app. However when opening the plug share app there is no information regarding a new POI does anyone have any updates for the area? It’s one of our favorites.