Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manhattan Beach, CA (LIVE 6 Dec 2018, 24 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Listed on Tesla’s website as opening in 2018 but no specific location is given. I also haven’t seen permits or information about this location on supercharge.info or here that would give away the specific location. Looks like the construction slipped by because I stumbled upon it the other day.

12 new urban superchargers are located in level 1 of the new parking structure north of Macy’s in Manhattan Village. They aren’t currently enabled but just like Tesla's website they say coming soon. There’s also ~8 free level 2 J1772 chargers in the next row over from the superchargers.

I went back and took pictures this morning:
IMG_0192.jpeg IMG_0193.jpeg IMG_0194.jpeg IMG_0195.jpeg IMG_0196.jpeg IMG_0197.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome find! Interesting "coming soon" signs. I haven't seen that before. Looks completed from a stall viewpoint. Would be interesting to see pics of the cabinets and whether there is a transformer on site.

I hope this takes some traffic away from the Redondo Beach supercharger. I stay at one of the hotels on the same property as the Redondo Beach supercharger and last time I was there and needed to charge there were lines there. We'll see if this helps.