Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manteca, CA - Spreckels Ave (LIVE 9 May 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Transformer was put in Saturday or later:

0672F288-8B09-40CF-B9AB-F4E60191FFED.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mociaf9 and McManX
I was just complaining about why they are building this since the existing Manteca one always has plenty of empty chargers.... And wouldn't you know it, I am returning from Tahoe last night and the Manteca one was just about full. Is someone could help get my foot out of my mouth....

I was just complaining about why they are building this since the existing Manteca one always has plenty of empty chargers.... And wouldn't you know it, I am returning from Tahoe last night and the Manteca one was just about full. Is someone could help get my foot out of my mouth....

yeah, i normally find it somewhere 20-70% full during the week, but during heavy travel periods things sure change.

The current location is not too bad for those driving to or from the Bay Area. But some of us are north-south travelers. It takes about 12-15 minutes round-trip when I exit SR99 and head west to Main St., make a left, then a right. And sometimes heading back south the congestion to merge onto southbound 99 is horrific.

It looks like this new location would entail half as much time exiting and returning to SR99 on my way north or back home south.

Reactions: Pluto and bmah
The current location is not too bad for those driving to or from the Bay Area. But some of us are north-south travelers. It takes about 12-15 minutes round-trip when I exit SR99 and head west to Main St., make a left, then a right. And sometimes heading back south the congestion to merge onto southbound 99 is horrific.

It looks like this new location would entail half as much time exiting and returning to SR99 on my way north or back home south.

^^ this... getting to the current SC is fine if you're heading east/west, but making that trip over 99 or 5 can add 20 min in normal traffic and 40 in heavy traffic round trip. Having one right along 99 is a big upgrade in the SC experience, plus that area has some good food options.