Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manteca, CA - Spreckels Ave (LIVE 9 May 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More pics from Friday the 6th.
12 Tesla and 4
IMG_20200306_160521.jpg
IMG_20200306_160642.jpg
PANO_2020-03-06_16-04-38.jpg
Chargepoint
Also tried plugging in with no luck.

Thanks, but did you try charging?

A little more specifically, it’s be really great if someone could post a picture of their car while charging at this new site. That’s traditionally how we “know” it’s really up. Alternatively, a picture of the site in the Nav display or the official Tesla map.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Reactions: PStewart
The Spreckels supercharger is not on the Tesla.com but in car charging station. I have charged at that supercharger yesterday and it is very fast since it is V3 250 kW charging speed. I also noticed that the Spreckels supercharger rate is $ 0.31 per kWh and the Perimeter supercharger rate is 12:00AM to 4:00PM is $ 0.24 per kWh, 4:00PM to 9:00PM is $ 0.36 per kWh and 9:00 to 12:00AM is $ 0.24 per kWh. We get a new supercharger come online for San Joaquin residents. Stockton supercharger is coming soon and it just need the transformer and inspection. Hopefully it come online soon.

I’m charging at this bank now, and with two other vehicles at the other end of the row. I got 50kW at first but it’s dropped to mid thirties. I was at 60% when I started so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it, but from my experience this doesn’t seem to be V3 speeds. All units are supposed to get 250kW, correct?

I’m charging at this bank now, and with two other vehicles at the other end of the row. I got 50kW at first but it’s dropped to mid thirties. I was at 60% when I started so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it, but from my experience this doesn’t seem to be V3 speeds. All units are supposed to get 250kW, correct?

What model is your car and how charged was the battery when you started?

Most Tesla batteries at ~60% SoC get about 70-100kw from superchargers, so your observation is indeed a bit low. Like fr100 asked though, the real question here is what model Tesla and what battery.