Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maple Grove, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had some time, so I drove up there today. Interestingly, while there's still only one meter, is the opposite one from the most recent picture on this thread. Not sure why they would do that.
Confirmed, there is a meter in the opposite spot as it was originally. It is a physically different meter than the one that was in the first one. Also note that it is in the “480/277” spot, so I am optimistic that it is the one for the superchargers.
Other than that, still no changes. :(

Attachments

• AFE02B9A-A198-4EC4-9408-25CD887F2045.jpeg
    AFE02B9A-A198-4EC4-9408-25CD887F2045.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: semrekl
Went by today. Both meters are energized. ChargePoints are on. But, the Tesla pedestals are still not lit yet.
I can’t believe it has been over 2 months now with construction complete and the transformer installed. That has to be some kind of record for the longest time between build complete and powered up. Anyone know of a charger that sat unpowered for a longer time period?

Attachments

• 8531CC3E-9192-4DAF-B414-835EAE149322.jpeg
    8531CC3E-9192-4DAF-B414-835EAE149322.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 41
Went by today. Both meters are energized. ChargePoints are on. But, the Tesla pedestals are still not lit yet.
I can’t believe it has been over 2 months now with construction complete and the transformer installed. That has to be some kind of record for the longest time between build complete and powered up. Anyone know of a charger that sat unpowered for a longer time period?
St. Louis Park comes to mind... but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Cyberjr
I leave Wednesday morning, do they will probably go live that day.

I'm going to drive over today on the off chance it is being commissioned. I'll aim to be there between 2 and 3. If anyone has a situation report, please let me know.
Still no power. ChargePoint L2s are free for two hours, so I am grabbing some electrons and travel food for tomorrow's drive.
PXL_20221004_195830923.jpg

Screenshot_20221004-150336.png

Hopefully, with Monticello and North Branch both “ON” now (in the last 2 days), Maple Grove will finally get commissioned ASAP.
MG is now at 69 days since construction complete and transformer installed. (69? Funny, this must mean it will go live Thursday!) :)
Other comparable times (approximate):
SLP: 78 days (Note that this occurred during the initial ramp up of the pandemic, plus some site damage)
Bloomington: 25 days
North Branch: 12 days
Monticello: 12 days

Hopefully, with Monticello and North Branch both “ON” now (in the last 2 days), Maple Grove will finally get commissioned ASAP.
MG is now at 69 days since construction complete and transformer installed. (69? Funny, this must mean it will go live Thursday!) :)
Other comparable times (approximate):
SLP: 78 days (Note that this occurred during the initial ramp up of the pandemic, plus some site damage)
Bloomington: 25 days
North Branch: 12 days
Monticello: 12 days
Hopefully they don't wait for 420 days just to make Elon giggle.