Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maple Shade, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just talked to some guys working on it.

They are saying possibly in the next 2-3 weeks. Several inspections/tests need to be done with final one by tesla.

Seems like 2 weeks at the earliest IF everything goes as planned.

848E934A-FF0E-4586-A75C-C5D8649AE122.jpeg

Thanks. I don’t really like going to the Promenade one. This is easier access (and faster).
I haven't been to the one at the promenade yet, what don't you like about it? The app always tells me that there are at least two or three stalls in use, even when I checked once in the middle of the night. is it common for it to be that busy or is it just the app accounting for possibly down stalls?

• Love
Reactions: ModelNforNerd
I haven't been to the one at the promenade yet, what don't you like about it? The app always tells me that there are at least two or three stalls in use, even when I checked once in the middle of the night. is it common for it to be that busy or is it just the app accounting for possibly down stalls?

The location. Promenade is always busy, and 73 is more of a nightmare in Marlton.

I agree, the stall count isn’t accurate. I was there last week and it said 4 were being used. It was only me and one other Tesla plugged in.

Promenade ain't bad if ur passing by. Or driving to/from shore to Philly area, it's a bit out of way but not horrible. Although during rush hour 73 can get bad around turnpike area, West of supercharger.

It's never full in the handful of times I used it. Fast speeds. My MX charges at 126kw max.

Agree about lack of cheap quick food and bathrooms. Especially after hours.

But going there to charge from turnpike and then back on is Def out of way and annoying.

Weird location I always thought.

Weird location I always thought.

It's a marketing location, meant to promote the cars to the generally higher end clientele at the Promenade as well as promote the Promenade to Tesla owners. It wasn't ever really meant as a travel stop.

It works too, I'll go out of my way to shop or eat there and get a free charge from time to time, and I've talked to some curious passerbyers about Tesla while I was there as well.

Reactions: ModelNforNerd
It's a marketing location, meant to promote the cars to the generally higher end clientele at the Promenade as well as promote the Promenade to Tesla owners.

This theory is supported by how involved the Promenade itself was in the grand opening "ceremony." Every other ribbon cutting I've been to was just a few owners getting together for a photo op and hangout.