Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Margaret River, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw pictures this evening of these stalls being all up and installed! Amazingly fast. Not far from going live, but they're still taped off!

Credit to @Murbs

VCKv18O.png

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
You tend to only get negative reports at Tesla Superchargers (eg. Macquarie in Sydney which I suspect hits 100+ charges a day on weekends has 4 check-ins for March).

So I'd assume by silence it's working.

It's also interesting that Plugshare hasn't automatically shown it as open once it appeared on the Tesla map.

I'm reasonably local, but there are closer owners, and not many of us ever charge in town. I popped in to check this morning and everything is offline and unpowered including the 3xgen3 HPWC's. Looks like the power feeds to everything need proper covers at ground level to finish the job. (the galv covers you can see in the pics posted up this thread are not very sturdy and I assume have another hard cover)

Last edited:
Apologies for not replying much sooner.
I can confirm that the Superchargers and Destination Chargers are very much completed and fully operational and available. There is a chain (shown in the image below) across the first right hand turn piece of carpark which is intended to prevent people from gouging their cars into the left hand bollard protecting the concrete column as they make a left hand turn into the exit lane. To get to the Superchargers, just take the second right turn and circle back into the piece of road that leads to the Supercharger and Destination Charger stalls.
MR.JPG