Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marianna FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8A09B616-3C25-4625-A6D9-ED6A3E6D02A5.jpeg
Marianna, FL Super Charger is not under construction. There is no area fenced. The picture depicts the parking spaces for the chargers, according to the plans filed with city of Marianna. No equipment or construction of any kind.

Attachments

• 4D531560-0432-47E8-A431-40497A43947A.jpeg
    4D531560-0432-47E8-A431-40497A43947A.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Per the permitting system, permit fees were paid two weeks ago, on 21-Aug-2020, so this appears to still be A Thing.
Hi Chris,

Yes, this is definitely still proceeding. In addition to paying the permit fees, Tesla has provided a full set of plans, and they have received written permission from the owner of the property. What is not clear from reading the online permit information, is whether an electrical contractor has been assigned yet. If Tesla has selected a contractor, that information is not yet posted to the online system. As soon as we see an assigned contractor, I expect we will see some immediate movement.

Larry

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisC and 1speed
Nope, waiting for someone like you to drive by and check :) (Thanks for finally getting us our first look at Valdosta earlier today.)

It's been almost a month since anyone looked.
Yeah we really need somebody to check this one out. With the speed at which they're building stations these days, I wouldn't surprised if that thing is done already. The one in Valdosta was finished in record time just this past month.

Moderators Note:

I moved a number of posts concerning a possible Crestview Supercharger to:

Supercharger Station in Crestview?

Larry
Thanks for the updates! We need this so bad! We can’t make it from our property in the panhandle to the Birmingham supercharger, without stopping at a destination charger. We traded our MS 75D 2016, hoping the new battery of the MS 2020 Raven, would make it but it won’t. Dothan would be better but this location will help.

This supercharger location will help with travel between FL and Birmingham and Montgomery. With the right weather and a little bit of hypermiling. I think Marianna all the way to Birmingham is possible for those of us with the shorter range cars. The current route from Tifton/Auburn is terrible.