Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marianna FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was at the unofficial and restricted listing pin that people use to get around Plugshare's policy on not letting public users add Supercharger locations. Once Tesla marks it in their own system as open and the database updates, Plugshare's feed will automatically add the real pin to the Plugshare map. This has the effect of making it so that supercharger sites that are in construction or otherwise aren't yet open don't have normal pins. But in the meantime, you can see the "covert" one here: PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You
Thanks for the excellent background information.
Larry

Shows up in the Tesla app now too...

Attachments

• 050B2612-38F4-4D57-8B7A-8F52370334FC.png
    050B2612-38F4-4D57-8B7A-8F52370334FC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
On Monday the 26th of December this supercharger was way underperforming. All stations were working. The rate on my LR Model 3 was 26 to 70 kW. Others I was talking to has the same experience (S, Y, X). Same situation at 3pm and 7pm (out and back trip). I've never seen this station this bad, usually get full 250 kW at the 15% SoC I pulled in with. Hopefully is was temporary.

On Monday the 26th of December this supercharger was way underperforming. All stations were working. The rate on my LR Model 3 was 26 to 70 kW. Others I was talking to has the same experience (S, Y, X). Same situation at 3pm and 7pm (out and back trip). I've never seen this station this bad, usually get full 250 kW at the 15% SoC I pulled in with. Hopefully is was temporary.
3:30pm on January 1, 2023 and the slow charging issue is still here. My model 3 doesn’t show more than 25kW charge rate. This is really bad. Just to get from 9% to 19% took about 30 minutes and this is supposed to be a 250kW charger.