Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marietta, Ga

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, that is sort of an odd "cubby hole" spot. I used to live near there (>15 years) and a runner so been through/around a 1000 times. May drive up for Saturday's run and get some pics.

Searched back through my pics and don't have any of the lot. After all it is the back of a shopping center. Here are couple from around it.

Looking south on Interstate North Parkway and it is the left turn on Interstate North Hwy and in the general area of the parked cars on left.
IMG_2406 (1).jpeg

Interstate North standing on Windy Hill. You can see proximity to SunTrust......I mean Truist Park.:eek::D
IMG_4726.jpeg

Looking north direction on Interstate North Parkway and 2ed right.
IMG_0383.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Thank you jcaruso! Just yesterday I was nudging the local community (on Facebook) to hunt for this. Perhaps you saw that and went hunting.

My guess at the official address :

Either
3000 Windy Hill Road
Or
120 Interstate N Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30339

Quick correction to thread title. It is located in Cumberland (CID) not Marietta.

Here is a map of the area:

Blue Star: Original "Coming Soon" Supercharger map location in Cumberland. I lived near this in Chattahoochee Bluffs townhomes.
Green Star: Was where I hoped/conjectured it might be located.
Red Star: Location

Oddly Tesla first listed the Cumberland site on the Supercharger map about 4 years ago (Blue Star). It was there until Acworth opened and then removed. I just assumed that Tesla moved it from Cumberland to Acworth.
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.05.54 PM.png

Here is a map of Cumberland (CID) and the location in Red Star.
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 5.51.47 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Marietta, GA

Along Primary Interstates: I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-41
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-285

I-75

To: Acworth, GA - 18.3 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Chattanooga, TN - 102.7 miles

Atlanta-area v3 Supercharging that can help avoid central Atlanta.

Interesting that Tesla has added the Cumberland location back on the Supercharger Map (Don't think it was there a couple of days ago). Also oddly they show it in Marietta instead of where it is in Cumberland.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 8.09.20 AM.png