Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Markham - Markville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update.

There are 19 conduit pipes coming up from the ground.
Just one missing from one spot, looks like it fell down into the trench.
Looks to be 20 supercharging spots at the Markham location!

FLO charging spots are dark and coned off. Still not online.

20171111_211200.jpg

IMG_3028.JPG
Someone added this location on PlugShare... a wee bit early. Photos included:

Attachments

• IMG_3026.JPG
    IMG_3026.JPG
    361.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    404.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3029.JPG
    IMG_3029.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 44
Update.

There are 19 conduit pipes coming up from the ground.
Just one missing from one spot, looks like it fell down into the trench.
Looks to be 20 supercharging spots at the Markham location!

FLO charging spots are dark and coned off. Still not online.

View attachment 259771

20 will be amazing! They're trying to show something to Daimler at the other end ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SmartElectric
IMG_3031.JPG
This morning, on PlugShare, there were 3 new photos a two new locations, 1 at Walmart with 5 CCS/CHAdeMO sets and 1 at Hudson Bay with 1 CCS/CHAdeMO set which I think is the new flo ones. Anyone know about these? Photos:

Attachments

• IMG_3030.JPG
    IMG_3030.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3032.JPG
    IMG_3032.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
Those photo's are one week old or more, they are of the Tesla supercharger construction area.

The chargers are absolutely not beside Wallmart. Wallmart is the opposite side of that mall.

Hudsons Bay might be listed because it abuts the 4 meter concrete wall where the current FLO chargers are located.

I drove to the entrance to Hudsons Bay as that underground parking is under construction and I was curious if there were any other charging bays going up. I didn't see any.

I suspect the plugshare entry is bogus.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP and mrElbe
if only they will add a mobile service center there too that opens later...my x is having this annoying tire pressure warnings that comes and goes, it doesn't make sense for a car to have such a warning 1st year in...right?

thanks for all your concerns, the indicator seems to indicate different tires at different times saying 2.5 or 2.6 bar, I can't really say...
but yes, it did happen during the weather change since last week.
Same thing happened to me - I got the warning last week when the temp fell below zero for the first time. I haven't bothered filling up as I haven't driven much and Go tire is coming to put on my winter tires this evening.