Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marlton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to @viper2ko and @Kuhz :

e58094c4-51ee-4eac-83fe-28bc8755b10b-jpeg.375716

Now added to supercharge.info:

upload_2019-2-9_16-52-57.png

Wow, thats quite the awful location for a supercharger. Its not close to any major highways. Traffic in and out of there sucks. Its not close enough to the city that it would work for most apartment dwellers.

There are a ton of shopping centers closer to 295/njtpk that would have been much better locations.

Wow, thats quite the awful location for a supercharger. Its not close to any major highways. Traffic in and out of there sucks. Its not close enough to the city that it would work for most apartment dwellers.

There are a ton of shopping centers closer to 295/njtpk that would have been much better locations.

I was thinking the same thing. These probably should have been 75kW urban chargers with the regular ones in Mt. Laurel near 295/NJ Turnpike.

I agree it's a sub-optimal location for most long-distance travelers -- though not bad for someone traveling between Philly and LBI (or maybe Seaside Heights), and not bad for the variety of food/shopping available. I certainly wouldn't stop there if I were traveling along I-295 of the NJTP, barring an urgent need.

My family is exiting NJ at a faster pace than I would've expected, so I doubt I'll be back there as much as I've been previously.

Regarding location... could it simply be based on "wealthy area with a larger number of Tesla owners living and shopping there?",

If that were the case, they would be the 72kW Urban chargers. But these are the full 144kW regular (paired) superchargers which are meant for long-distance travellers, not locals.

Also, I grew up in Cherry Hill... I really don't think this part of Marlton would be considered a "wealthy area."

This location will be pretty convenient for me visiting my parents though. Like mentioned above, a pretty poor location for NJTP/295 access, but more convenient than stopping at the Wawa in Burlington.