Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marlton, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read numerous posts on the traffic here.. know the area well..
So I don't believe these chargers were in anyway placed to accommodate distance driving.

More like a 'destination supercharger'

So you know the drill.. pay for stay in cash, inconvenience or ease of use.

If I had to, I personally would use this location early morning, late evening or even @ 3am..

Doubt it will be blocked by anyone other than the sweeper truck.

I've read numerous posts on the traffic here.. know the area well..
So I don't believe these chargers were in anyway placed to accommodate distance driving.

More like a 'destination supercharger'

So you know the drill.. pay for stay in cash, inconvenience or ease of use.

If I had to, I personally would use this location early morning, late evening or even @ 3am..

Doubt it will be blocked by anyone other than the sweeper truck.

This could be more for people driving into AC from Philly until Deptford, NJ comes online. Also it is part of Southern NJ which has some expensive communities around it and good disposable income.

I agree with your comment in general. Good location would have been Rt 38 Costco area or Rt.70 near 295.

414e3a76-e43b-49d9-8a64-89f10f5f0d6b.jpg
This could be more for people driving into AC from Philly until Deptford, NJ comes online. Also it is part of Southern NJ which has some expensive communities around it and good disposable income.

I agree with your comment in general. Good location would have been Rt 38 Costco area or Rt.70 near 295.

I snuck in off the back access road.. Sagemore Drive.. avoided all the traffic on rt 73

Note these 2 signs

TESLA VEHICLE CHARGING ONLY

TESLA PARKING OPEN TO ALL VEHICLES

saw 2 ICE vehicles parked here legitimately d8a32289-a145-471f-84c5-8d54749ece2f.jpg d60de447-55e5-462c-952e-cc701bef86a8.jpg 414e3a76-e43b-49d9-8a64-89f10f5f0d6b.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Reactions: viper2ko
No one is arguing they aren't parking legitimately. The question is why are they choosing to use those spots when there are so many other spots available. ICEing is not just about illegal activity.

Exactly. These spots aren't even convenient. They are behind all of the stores. I didn't even know about these spots until Tesla build chargers there.

No one is arguing they aren't parking legitimately. The question is why are they choosing to use those spots when there are so many other spots available. ICEing is not just about illegal activity.
I am working with the Promenade management and Tesla Cherry Hill to see what can be done to improve the ICEing situation and add some teeth to the enforcement.