Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marquette, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news! When I drove by yesterday, there had been no changes. But today there are! Transformer is installed as are the meter and fencing poles. Looks like power is still off since there’s no readings on the meter.

So that’s both Esky and Marquette that have transformers so now just waiting on SSM as far as I can tell.

View attachment 674060

View attachment 674062

View attachment 674063

View attachment 674064
Based on the latest images, this one looks like it's behind versus the Esky location, when able could you provide newer pics to confirm that it still doesn't have the fencing material?

It certainly looks like Marquette could be turned on this week. Power is now on at the meter, fencing has been mostly put up, and all the signage is installed. The caution tape is even gone.

I did plug in and my screen just said "Ready to Charge" which indicates the power is not on to the supercharges yet just to the meter. (The meter also says 00000 so no power has been drawn yet.)

IMG_0638.jpeg

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpeg

IMG_0641.jpeg

Last edited:
Power-on confirmed! Charged successfully (though only at 36kW but that's probably because the battery wasn't preconditioned and I already had a higher SoC). Looks like I'm one of the first if not the first to charge here based on the meter readings! The fencing is completed as well and everything is cleaned up.

It looks like this Supercharger is ready for use but not yet on the car's navigation. I'd say that will change soon too! @BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

Come on up and enjoy July 4 with your Tesla!

IMG_0647.jpeg

IMG_0646.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

IMG_0643.jpeg

THANK YOU!!!!
Power-on confirmed! Charged successfully (though only at 36kW but that's probably because the battery wasn't preconditioned and I already had a higher SoC). Looks like I'm one of the first if not the first to charge here based on the meter readings! The fencing is completed as well and everything is cleaned up.

It looks like this Supercharger is ready for use but not yet on the car's navigation. I'd say that will change soon too! @BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

Come on up and enjoy July 4 with your Tesla!

View attachment 680273

View attachment 680272

View attachment 680271

View attachment 680270

View attachment 680269

Reactions: mrau and tesrella