Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marquette, MI

tesrella

Aug 3, 2020
Ann Arbor
Good news! When I drove by yesterday, there had been no changes. But today there are! Transformer is installed as are the meter and fencing poles. Looks like power is still off since there’s no readings on the meter.

So that’s both Esky and Marquette that have transformers so now just waiting on SSM as far as I can tell.

View attachment 674060

View attachment 674062

View attachment 674063

View attachment 674064
Based on the latest images, this one looks like it's behind versus the Esky location, when able could you provide newer pics to confirm that it still doesn't have the fencing material?

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
I spoke with a tech at the Esky charger today and he reiterated that the plan was to get Esky and Marquette operational this week, before the 4th, and the Soo will follow next week or the week following.
On the 21st it was "later this week," and now on the 28th it is "operational this week." That sounds about right :)

Tesla Time!!

TheDANboni

Apr 30, 2021
Marquette, MI
It certainly looks like Marquette could be turned on this week. Power is now on at the meter, fencing has been mostly put up, and all the signage is installed. The caution tape is even gone.

I did plug in and my screen just said "Ready to Charge" which indicates the power is not on to the supercharges yet just to the meter. (The meter also says 00000 so no power has been drawn yet.)

IMG_0638.jpeg

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpeg

IMG_0641.jpeg

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Looks like they still need to finish the enclosure and clean up, then we're just waiting on the Tesla tech to come and test it and then hopefully flip the switch if nothing goes wrong. Maybe 90% chance that everything tests out okay.

Reactions: Calimenti

tesrella

Aug 3, 2020
Ann Arbor
Last edited:

TheDANboni

Apr 30, 2021
Marquette, MI
Power-on confirmed! Charged successfully (though only at 36kW but that's probably because the battery wasn't preconditioned and I already had a higher SoC). Looks like I'm one of the first if not the first to charge here based on the meter readings! The fencing is completed as well and everything is cleaned up.

It looks like this Supercharger is ready for use but not yet on the car's navigation. I'd say that will change soon too! @BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

Come on up and enjoy July 4 with your Tesla!

IMG_0647.jpeg

IMG_0646.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

IMG_0644.jpeg

IMG_0643.jpeg

Calimenti

Aug 19, 2017
West Chicago, IL
THANK YOU!!!!
Power-on confirmed! Charged successfully (though only at 36kW but that's probably because the battery wasn't preconditioned and I already had a higher SoC). Looks like I'm one of the first if not the first to charge here based on the meter readings! The fencing is completed as well and everything is cleaned up.

It looks like this Supercharger is ready for use but not yet on the car's navigation. I'd say that will change soon too! @BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

Come on up and enjoy July 4 with your Tesla!

View attachment 680273

View attachment 680272

View attachment 680271

View attachment 680270

View attachment 680269

Reactions: mrau and tesrella

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC