Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Martinez, CA (LIVE Dec 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello - I just saw this photo on Facebook in a Bay Area Tesla group post. He says this is a new supercharger in Martinez. I searched the forum several different wwy and didn't see it, but perhaps I missed it? Looks well underway. @bmah @MarcoRP

martinez supercharger.jpg

Interesting! There is a pin for a Martinez, CA Supercharger on the Tesla Find Us map, with a target opening date of Q1 2022...that seems roughly consistent with the state of construction in the photo. I guess the person who took the photo didn't volunteer where in Martinez it is? Like @Mrbrock I'm also wondering if the picture shows all of the pedestals or if some are lurking out of the frame.

Bruce.

Reactions: goldengate
Was told these will go live on Thursday! All of the electrical work is done including that from the utility. Just working on cleanup, striping the lot and Tesla to come down and test out each stall.
Well "Thursday" sure came and went. Oh well, so much for that misinformation. Hopefully they can get this rolling by the end of the year.

It’s partially operational. There are 11 stalls that seem to be up and accessible on the side of Round Table. There are another 5 at the back of Round Table but they’re fenced off for now. Definitely an interesting stall layout!

Bruce.

Attachments

• D9DF9D0D-2E6E-4521-9B8B-A6745D037F39.jpeg
    D9DF9D0D-2E6E-4521-9B8B-A6745D037F39.jpeg
    976.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 2D4BFEB1-5600-4E6B-8B8F-3AE60CADAE29.jpeg
    2D4BFEB1-5600-4E6B-8B8F-3AE60CADAE29.jpeg
    663.5 KB · Views: 101
We’re (unintentionally) using the word “accessible” in two different ways in this thead…in a generic sense of “you can get to it” and also in the specific context of the Americans with Disabilities Act. I used the former meaning in my post with the pictures above.

Bruce.

Reactions: Mrbrock
Despite some NorCal Superchargers getting three tiered charging rates during the latest Supercharger pricing update this week, this site appears to have emerged unscathed with a 23¢/kWh charging day and night. 2nd St. in Oakland has a 24-hr 22¢ rate but is in a pay-for parking-garage like the 17¢/kWh J St. garage in Sacramento that charges $4/hr while you charge. Ouch!

Despite some NorCal Superchargers getting three tiered charging rates during the latest Supercharger pricing update this week, this site appears to have emerged unscathed with a 23¢/kWh charging day and night. 2nd St. in Oakland has a 24-hr 22¢ rate but is in a pay-for parking-garage like the 17¢/kWh J St. garage in Sacramento that charges $4/hr while you charge. Ouch!
Not to veer too much off topic but that Sacramento J St charger is basically the cheapest off peak rate in California. I won’t go in to the details but validation at that garage is way too effortless during business hours: you don’t even have to get a person involved to validate and park for free.