Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mashpee, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t recall if the exact location was posted or not. If not, here it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 122
Hmmmm My loaner was alternatelt attached to nipples 4 and 5 b, with no other vehicles present. Maybe the loaner was not charging as it should have been, or perhaps those nipples were, as numerically one would expect, hind...

Thank you very much

FURY

SO I relayed what I posted above, to the Service manager @ Tesla SC Dedham and he responded that he would prioritize a map update, after coordinating with the charging team, so to say...

There were three Teslas cahrging there this afternoon, so word is out., to some degree

Thank you very much

FURY

Hey, all.
I wanted to add that, in Mashpee, there are two (apparently secret) Tesla home-style chargers on the polar opposite end of where the 10 Superchargers are located.
Check it out.
--Paerru

View attachment 376172

These are so secret that they appear PlugShare and Google Maps. They also appear on Tesla web sites and the in-car navigation. Last but not least, they were discussed right here.

Used the Mashpee Supercharger today. I was the only one charging, and tried 4 different stations, but none of them charged over 30 kw. I was at 55% when I arrived.
great news!!!!

All TEN SUPERCHARS have "TESLA" Brightly lit AND I tried two of them, with apparently expected success.

I arrived there, after about 12 miles driving distance, with ambient temp 25 degrees F and 52% charge on my TESLA P85D loaner. Started charging at 18KW and went to 20 over ten minutes. Switched to another SC, 2 over from the first and over 20 minutes got to 40kw-the 90 target stayed at 40 minutes on each SC and never varied. This is the 1st time I used a SC anywhere near that ambient temp. BTW, no other TESLAS there when I was charging.

Thank you very much

FURY

TGA, are the pair of HPWCs still active year round? Pardon my ignorance, but where are they located?
They are in a parking lot off Oak Street, in the western edge of the property. This pair is 80A @ 208V. The pin on plugshare is pretty accurate - PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

There is a single HPWC next to the TD Bank drivethough as well (across the lot from the Superchargers). I think that one is only 48A @ 208V - PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

I have only used them in April and October. I don't know if they are available year round.