Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Maumee Supercharger is tentatively scheduled to go offline Tuesday 4/24 through Friday 4/27. A recently installed charger is the new 135 Kw unit. The original 3 units (120Kw) are being replaced and associated wiring and hardware will be installed. All of the charging stanchions are new and will be renumber in the new sequence 1,1,2,2, etc. The foreman was onsite today having taken delivery of the three aforementioned charging cabinets.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
The first stall is a front pull in. The SC is in a good location with food and Meijer in the parking lot. Good bbq place, forgot the name but the brisket was great!!

This is bizarre. I used to live there and they enlarged the charger from 6 stalls to 8 about 18 months ago. I was back in February and still didn't see a pull in stall. I thought perhaps you were confusing it with Toledo but it doesn't have a pull in either and no BBQ. Strange...

As of July 8th AM, two of the eight chargers (1A & 1B) are unavailable, with caution tape wrapped around the charger heads. The correct number of available stalls appears in the navigation, 6/8. Anecdotally, our Model 3 LR maxed out at 120 kW with an empty, warm battery, but maintained that speed past 50%.
Also, it looks like a large construction project is beginning for the adjacent Meijer, with a significant amount of the side parking lot near the superchargers blocked off. Similar project happening at the Ann Arbor chargers, but without their helpful white cones. The construction crews' trucks were parking right across from the stalls, so hopefully ICEing doesn't become an issue in what is typically an empty lot.

I reported damage to stall 1B during a recent road trip. The end of the charging cable was ripped off and laying on the ground next to the stall. I am glad they seem to be fixing it.

n2cFSm9Jvo4WW_KpQsMqJtqOnkmYXxrYAmZjPlj6_oId36a6Ev-Aqyh_KJpS469ADkgjuhfqsai0nuVO6J95iLC1i-RvgITlnHPOHUy47elx39KpU7Cy4uqeu-PKTx_W_MmnI1BYpHsLujQz4hOEzKF_FgRKjVrUM5r4Tz5ZcfUZiNR4eBxRyWFaxGla9bSENw4HrCl9DWxji8Dg5YESdZpynZKqjpGFsqJ6HiJzm8KggpXVBX-nIxIuIS3V1p6JFIv_pO6mzvib_J9UnCkSTVBGHQ8YhxqFK7-Lmu_Mpb9PASuigDi7WMUKvO23U3aFJ8ZsC1woUSf6r36ZG4P47P312OfDS6yzfT_poBScW-boeX4-VYaOn_4eduo3D1O7VUYphAnb4ukmJnjzNgxqcljR2541pecXrZRkvcn5raLKILaKLFPk2rASQBDkd1G1NfPv23XpnPZYrYiATsWEKrK-QAzrQWTpUmdSo-ThnsPVu7qJsZvCAg91kU8qCz82eWbWnooYPNKsqUD_XlOZra5bSfU8T5YD00Uzv5rMke1YUOMjAJxuFvLebd8aqgYNQ-COBWyk6EwYReFEMxOkVWoKJrhysFWmKiNiA-Qii0jZoiEDXn80hhiz6zhd42ps5aXsAy1BFnM-llcNQ3dgxroU5i1SqZu2=w1204-h903-no

Last edited:
I charged at Maumee again a few days ago. One stall still has the end of the connector ripped off - taped with caution tape.

When I arrived, all stalls were in use. I had to wait about three minutes for a spot to open up. By the time I left 25 minutes later, the site was completely vacant.

Some Tesla owners have commented on the "weird setup" of the 8 Maumee V2 chargers.
The original site was built with 6 chargers, labeled as 1A,2A,3A,1B,2B,3B. This was in January of 2014. Some of the first sites were configured this way.
Several years ago, an additional 2 chargers were added at the end of the line and labeled 4A,4B. Hence the "weird setup".

Reactions: Big Earl
The Meijer grocery store's parking lot is being repaved. As of this afternoon, they have removed the top layer of blacktop in this area of the parking lot, but no impending effort to put down the new stuff. I think that they just don't want you there so they can work.
1636490341360.png

Reactions: mociaf9
Anyone know why this supercharger is marked ‘Temporarily Unavailable’ on the in car nav? Looks like all 8 stalls are out of order.
It happens. On a recent trip from Indiana to Florida one of the usual charging spots was listed as temporarily out of order. Within 30 minutes is was up and running and available as a more convenient charging stop.

We are now in day 4 of this issue. The app is showing only 2 of the 8 stalls are up. I drove by on Monday, April 3, and saw no sign of any work. I'm not aware of any power outages in the area. Tesla techs are usually more responsive to issues.