Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - McAllen, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in the valley a couple of weeks ago and took these photos. Looks like they're fixed!

Attachments

• IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    604.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1244.JPG
    IMG_1244.JPG
    559.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4342.JPG
    IMG_4342.JPG
    572.9 KB · Views: 207
HUMM! it looks to be in operation will check tomorrow and report.

Anyone driving a Model X from McAllen to 3 Rivers? what is your WH/MI?
Just drove my 1st trip from SA home, had 20% overhead in 3R and almost did not make it at the speed limit. Had to slowdown to below 65, Set the Air to 75 and tailgate a little. (22in rims). I average 480 WH/MI. wonder if this is normal or I need to look into it.

HUMM! it looks to be in operation will check tomorrow and report.

Anyone driving a Model X from McAllen to 3 Rivers? what is your WH/MI?
Just drove my 1st trip from SA home, had 20% overhead in 3R and almost did not make it at the speed limit. Had to slowdown to below 65, Set the Air to 75 and tailgate a little. (22in rims). I average 480 WH/MI. wonder if this is normal or I need to look into it.
I don't know about MX range, but be aware of the difference that wind direction and speed make. The car estimate of range knows nothing about wind direction. If you have a headwind, your effective speed that you are driving is increased by that wind speed. i.e. driving 75 into a 10 mph wind uses the power of driving at 85. It did that in your previous vehicle, too, but you never noticed it unless you tracked your MPG pretty closely. It can bite you in a Tesla.