Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mebane, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No power. Such sad. Here is a picture of ole green.
IMG_5808.jpg

I couldn't edit my post from earlier but these pics were taken at the same time this afternoon. The gate were down and you could park in the spots but the chargers were not working. As you can see in the pictures the ground was pretty dirty like they still need to clean up some final dirt and minor debris from the construction.

20210123_113851.jpg

Another picture of the power meter. It cycled through a few different screens and this was another view:

20210123_113921.jpg

I would guess that it will be open in the next day or so since everything seems to be in place.:D:D

I stopped by today and again....holy crap what a busy store :) nobody was in the charger spots at least but they were lined up along the curbing elsewhere.

Every Sheetz is almost always busy. They have a great product and for the most part keep their facilities pretty clean, stocked, and well staffed. I'm glad they decided to 'partner' with Tesla and their SuperCharger network.

Every Sheetz is almost always busy. They have a great product and for the most part keep their facilities pretty clean, stocked, and well staffed. I'm glad they decided to 'partner' with Tesla and their SuperCharger network.

Oh 100% they are always busy but this one everytime i've stopped has been busting at the seams. I think as far as sheetz go it's a pretty small parking lot so maybe that just adds to the feel.

I guessed that was Tesla's test car for charging. Didn't see anyone else and the S was not plugged in.

Weird car for testing since it can't pull down speeds north of 150 kW since it looks like a P85D or P90D (Spoiler and red brake pads) and it has a front license plate (Not normal for NC). But then again it could be a "cheap" car just for testing instead of using a M3.

Just checked the in car app, still not showing the Mebane SC online.

Weird car for testing since it can't pull down speeds north of 150 kW since it looks like a P85D or P90D (Spoiler and red brake pads) and it has a front license plate (Not normal for NC). But then again it could be a "cheap" car just for testing instead of using a M3.

Just checked the in car app, still not showing the Mebane SC online.

Aren't most new Superchargers started with limited power anyways before it is ramped up? Even an older Tesla should be able to test that probably.