Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Medford, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DC990B04-BB7E-4B2F-9B62-EAE640F4820A.jpeg
30599529-F836-4CE9-99E6-023DA4A8CA14.jpeg

This last week and a half have been the best weeks since getting my Tesla, being less than 10 miles from a SC is waaaay better than 34 miles away.
Though unless you don't have a home charging solution (eg, apartment complex), most people rarely use their local Supercharger. It's the distant ones that are crucial enablers. I charged for a few minutes in Medford just to prove it was working. I might never go there again! :)

Though unless you don't have a home charging solution (eg, apartment complex), most people rarely use their local Supercharger. It's the distant ones that are crucial enablers. I charged for a few minutes in Medford just to prove it was working. I might never go there again! :)
Very nice :) well I will keep it warm as I charge every 2 weeks at the charger. I am the rare case of someone who charges at the charger and doesn’t use home charging

I was at Medford last Friday, site worked perfectly well. It is definitely showing up in the nav (it was even the recommended charging stop). If it still not showing up for you, maybe try a scroll-wheel restart?

Personally, I'm really glad we got another SC between Mt. Shasta and Grants Pass. When heading north, Grants Pass was almost always a mandatory stop, and that parking lot could get a bit frustrating at times...