Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Medicine Hat, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image (4).jpg

Still operational, although only charging at 37KW

Charging in 1A right now, getting 23kW, my car is at 360km, and not fully warmed up, so more juice might be available to a preconditioned ride. I'll post a few pics later when I have a sec.

Also, the new chargers aren't showing on the nav map yet, either.

The Starbucks at this supercharger is currently drive thru and mobile orders only. Either way you have to pick up at the drive thru as the inside is closed. This is not good for the washroom situation however the Subway let me use theirs without much trouble and it is open late ish (I was there at 8:30pm on a Saturday). Starbucks did let me and one other Tesla driver walk up to the window and order that way. Of course we didn't want to unplug to go through the drive thru and they seemed to understand that scenario. That being said, there were no cars in the drive thru at the time and it might be awkward if they are busy with cars.

The other bit of bad news is that they are going to start closing at 6pm for the next couple weeks because they are short staffed. Apparently one of the employees caught the virus and many other employees are quarantining for a number of days just in case.

image.jpg

Didn’t see any update for here in a while. First time going east with the Tesla. This probably the most odd chargers I’ve been too. How there was more than enough space to put all 6 next to each other and the Far East stall isn’t lined up properly like the rest. It stretches the cable even when you’re all the way back. Other than that good spot with Starbucks’s and Canadian tire right there