Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Medway, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woodstock is open - it may not be showing in-car yet, but I charged there over the weekend. Medway was still waiting to be commissioned by Tesla.

Thanks for the update. It amazes me how slow Tesla is to declare a new location OPEN (since Woodstock obviously is now) and how slow they are with the process of opening ones like Medway. The folks in the Irving (back in July) said that one was ready to go except for the power pole lying on the ground...and that was over 3 months ago.

MR:
You should use Supercharge.info to get the most current status of Superchargers (and you can get the address details there too). The Woodstock SpC is at 198 Beardsley Rd at Murray's Big Stop.

supercharge.info

Thanks JS! Man...it will be a game-changer for us if they ever get Medway open, with our son in school up in Limestone. When I saw how complete Medway was back in July, I just knew it'd be open by mid-August...

Thanks JS! Man...it will be a game-changer for us if they ever get Medway open, with our son in school up in Limestone. When I saw how complete Medway was back in July, I just knew it'd be open by mid-August...
I'm hoping it will be live next week - I'm heading up that way hoping to hit all the Maine, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Superchargers before winter sets in.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Charging at Medway! A poor 50 KW, but charging! 90F8DF5D-8544-41F2-B7EB-48337CB545C5.jpeg90F8DF5D-8544-41F2-B7EB-48337CB545C5.jpeg

Attachments

• B70D52F9-B08C-4B18-8762-9BABA054F288.jpeg
    B70D52F9-B08C-4B18-8762-9BABA054F288.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 97
That price display is from your previous charging session, not this one. If the superchargers aren't fully set up yet for billing, it just shows the last session's amount. You can verify by looking at prior billing.
you beat me to it.
So happy to finally see this open! You might have some people interested in those futuristic cars. Got alot of attention when I was up for a visit in August.

Reactions: Lanekeeper
Updated, thanks.

Also, I’m astonished with the amount of likes you got in the first 4 minutes since posting that. At this rate, you’ll get 75 likes in the first hour :p
View attachment 467156
I wonder how many of the “likes” are now planning a supercharging road trip to the now complete Maine/New Brunswick supercharging buildout and fall foliage rich area or perhaps even enroute to get a first day charge ;)

Reactions: Big Earl