Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of TMC Podcast #21 is available now. We covered the recent wide release of FSD Beta and shared our experiences. We also discussed the best times to charge and Tesla's official CCS adapter. You can watch it on YouTube.

Supercharger - Melissa, TX

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Melissa, TX

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Buc-ee’s
Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-75, US-380
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-75

To: Denison, TX - 38.5 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles
To: Topeka, KS - 449.8 miles

US-380

To: End (I-30/US-67/US-69 Greenville, TX) - 38.5 miles
Diversion: 9.7 miles

More Buc-ee's, more capacity, more density in the Northeast of the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

According to the site plan, Tesla is only putting in eight stalls at this location. Seems kind of small, but I guess Denison is only 40 miles away.
Tesla Melissa.png

• Informative
Reactions: homero89 and CarlS
Buc ees make more money on Food and Beverage than they do on gas and diesel just like any other convenience store. But I really like the stores. My guess is they like that we'll be spending a lot more time spending money than the gassers.

Come on Buc-ee's North Fort Worth. Right around the corner from my home. (I wonder if Tesla monitors our comments-lol)

Reactions: CarlS

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC