Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Menifee, CA (LIVE 30 Sep 2019, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's well known physical hardware level and actual charge rate are not direct correlations as there are many factors at play (my last visit there I maxed out at 100kW@~40% SOC, on two different stalls, most visits are 125-130). PHYSICAL confirmation is required. The pics sure look like V2 hardware (based on visual pedestal cable diameter, and only seeing V2 cabinets in the photos posted here).

It's well known physical hardware level and actual charge rate are not direct correlations as there are many factors at play (my last visit there I maxed out at 100kW@~40% SOC, on two different stalls, most visits are 125-130). PHYSICAL confirmation is required. The pics sure look like V2 hardware (based on visual pedestal cable diameter, and only seeing V2 cabinets in the photos posted here).

yes in my posts 110,111 those are the new stalls and easily can tell by the cable...V2s 😀

If someone is able to share a new picture of the charging cabinets, that should be able to solve this mystery.

See this area circled:

Attachments

• IMG_6744.JPG.jpg
    IMG_6744.JPG.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 64
If someone is able to share a new picture of the charging cabinets, that should be able to solve this mystery.

See this area circled:

Clearly seen in ölbrenner's post 106 in this thread quoted below. 3 V2 cabinets added. Top right corner of the picture.

As of Friday 9/3 during my last charging session here - they were still completing pedestal installation, hooking up the cabinets, and lots of holes in the ground still needed backfill. So I myself kind of doubt the new stalls are operational yet, pending completion/testing/permit inspection etc.

I will check back in here on Tuesday 9/7 with a status report. All the pedestals, pic taken 8/31:

View attachment 705453

Reactions: mociaf9
Clearly seen in ölbrenner's post 106 in this thread quoted below. 3 V2 cabinets added. Top right corner of the picture.
Yes good eye indeed. Definitely V2 architecture (if the thick charge cables didn't give it away). Attached is a photo of the cabinets I took from October 1st 2019 for comparison.

Attachments

• 20191001_103728.jpg
    20191001_103728.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 39