Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Menifee, CA (LIVE 30 Sep 2019, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6BA1315D-AE55-43C1-A7D9-380582C729D7.jpeg

Looks like the hard work is done. Curious to see if this will be a V3 location.

Anyone have an update on this?

I feel like I'm watching a brutal goal-line stand by the defense (pedestal install?) and the offense (Tesla) is just not getting this done for some odd reason. . .

my guess is that they're timing it (or trying to anyway) for launch with the grand reopening of target (they're doing major renovations inside the store right now). if that's the case, we're probably looking at another month or two.

Reactions: mociaf9
Thanks for posting. Your second photo appears to show the transformer in place, is that right? That’s a good sign. This site could be close to opening.

the transformer has been there for a while now (at least a month or more).

like i said in an earlier post, my guess is that they're trying to time it with the grand reopening of target once the renovations are done (because half the parking lot is tied up right now with all the storage containers and renovation related equipment). they may be waiting until everything is done to avoid having the spots be ICEd.

we probably have another month or so at least, if that's the case.

It seems that several sites in California are held up and the obvious thing missing is the pedestals.
my guess is that they're timing it (or trying to anyway) for launch with the grand reopening of target (they're doing major renovations inside the store right now). if that's the case, we're probably looking at another month or two.
Not only are pedestals missing for California installations but also across the entire country. Transformers and cabinets aren't much good without the connectors to the cars.

Not only are pedestals missing for California installations but also across the entire country. Transformers and cabinets aren't much good without the connectors to the cars.

that does not mean that they're not trying to wait for the grand opening considering the spots are often ICEd right now with half the parking lot taken up by construction equipment. the two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.