Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Menlo Park, CA (LIVE 21 Nov 2019, 18 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They're active today. Two in use, one ICE'd.

The construction mentioned at the beginning of this thread was for a new sewer line (that runs NE from near the chargers past Safeway) -- unrelated to the addition of the Urban chargers. They are connected to PG&E to the NW at Sharon Park Drive just past the CVS.

Did you charge at this location today?
Yes. Only for a couple minutes to confirm it was working. My battery was already full, so quickly got a message on my phone about charging stopped / idle time charges would start shortly.

It's possible that only the south chargers are working -- the ones on the north side have equipment pads with capped conduit behind them.

Or even better, if someone could post a picture of their car charging at this location that’d be super.
I left to do a Touch and Go on this charger right after the CybrTrck introduction (Yes, I ordered one). There was another car there charging while shopping. Amazing how fast people get used to a thing. Nextday they put on a Test Ride event here at the Alameda Supercharger. What a '24-hours of Tesla' that was.

Sorry, didn't get a pic either. This is a very non-descript charger, but it was on my car's map as I drove there that night

20191124_173015.jpg
20191124_173029.jpg
20191124_174950.jpg
20191124_175648.jpg
Here are some pictures of the supercharger vicinity.

Yeah I only gave it 10 minutes of pre condition. And it was about 44 f

For the record, I did a brief charge here yesterday, arrived after a drive of about an hour (50-ish miles) with 58% SOC and pulled about 48kW for the few minutes I was actually charging (just a touch-and-go charge to log the location). Outside temperature was 51F. That's about what I'd expect on my S85D.

Bruce.

Charged here last night after the Stanford game, was only pulling 35-45 kWh in my SR+. Battery also pre-conditioned from the football parking lot to the SC. Charged for 25 minutes starting at 41% pulling 48kWh and finished at 76% pulling 35kWH. I would have expected to maintain at least 50-55kWh constantly from this location...

Last edited: