Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mentor, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They just built a new Sheetz south of I-90 on 306. That would be a good spot.
I agree it would be a great location. I haven’t stopped in there yet but looking at the satellite view I can’t seem to wrap my head around where they would put them? There doesn’t seem to be much parking, unless they use the spots on the north side? Weird there isn’t any concrete poured for the chargers or infrastructure though. Appears to be a car wash right there so not a ton of room for the battery banks.

They are also building another Sheetz at the Madison exit, 306 and 90. Wonder if they will have any charging options.

Due to a presumably inadvertent leak on Tesla's website most of the planned superchargers are showing actual addresses. This one is planned for 7750 Reynolds Road which appears to be a Get Go location.
Thanks! Where can we see those addresses? Do you have a link?
How about Akron or Downtown Cleveland?

Last edited:
I dont see any info for Mentor, but downtown Cleveland has a permit for 12 stalls at 7981 Euclid Ave. See below

1665148310375.png

Reactions: DriveMe
Thanks! Where can we see those addresses? Do you have a link?
How about Akron or Downtown Cleveland?
There was about a 2 hour window yesterday morning where the Tesla website was showing the actual location of any "planned" supercharger location. I went through the last 4 or 5 pages of Midwest/Great Lakes subsection and posted the locations in all of the already created threads for unknown locations that I could find.

Due to a presumably inadvertent leak on Tesla's website most of the planned superchargers are showing actual addresses. This one is planned for 7750 Reynolds Road which appears to be a Get Go location.
I stopped at that GetGo last night. No signs of construction yet. But there is plenty of unused parking space around the building. That’s unlike the Sheetz location across the street that doesn’t have much parking space left and already has Electrify America chargers on site.

• Informative
Reactions: renambot