Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Meredith, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The contractor does the wiring…. When Tesla comes to commission the site they’ll open everything back up to test, but at that point it’s verification not assembly.

I would agree the site could be done anytime from one week to a month depending on availability of the utility company to come by and do their thing and any other remaining work to complete. Oh… and inspections.

Thanks for the photos and updates!

Getting closer. It looks like the utility power lines are connected. Perhaps something to celebrate by the 4th? :)
20220628_202751.jpg
20220628_202822.jpg

Digging through the planning board minutes in more detail, I think the superchargers will likely be located as highlighted in green below. Tesla proposed putting 8 supercharging spaces into an existing 7 parking space spot by reducing the space width by one foot each. While initially approved, it sounds like the town changed their mind later. I've heard that this site will initially be built as a six stall with potential to add an additional two stalls if the town reconsiders. So, two supercharger cabinets, but only 6 pedestals. Almost certainly a traditional build and will not use prefab units.

Construction likely to start *very soon*

View attachment 804715
@corywright @tes-s Please update the location of this site to 43.661140, -71.493944.

Reactions: tes-s
Stopped by to check the location out, yesterday, after the meetup at the Concord NH Supercharger. I had to plug the address in when we left Concord - but the supercharger pin popped up on the in-car nav as we were getting close. This parking lot is much less cramped than some of the other convenience-store supercharger locations.

There was a 35 minute wait at the Town Dock restaurant, at 2PM! Must be summer. We ate at the food trucks on Main St - much quieter atmosphere, nice picnic tables out on a shady lawn. My wife had a Pours & Petals wrap and I had an Angry Hog BBQ Hog Burger and we were both pleased with our choices.

• Love
Reactions: Tdreamer
Was the excavator still there, just itching to do the groundwork to add 1-2 more stalls? Was hoping the contractor might leave a 1-2 stall expansion present for the Tesla New England community (against the wishes of the town) on the way out ☺️
(photo from opening day/evening - June 30th):

IMG_7578.jpeg

Reactions: mociaf9
Was the excavator still there, just itching to do the groundwork to add 1-2 more stalls? Was hoping the contractor might leave a 1-2 stall expansion present for the Tesla New England community (against the wishes of the town) on the way out ☺️
(photo from opening day/evening - June 30th):

View attachment 827007

Yes, excavator still there. But the stalls have been numbered 1A-C, 2A-C. I wonder, if they expand, do they wind up with 1D and 2D out of order? Seems like it would be a pain to have to rewire the existing stalls just to make the numbering make sense.

V3 Superchargers don't share power so the numbering doesn't matter.
V3 Superchargers do share power. 1 cabinet feeds 4 stalls. The amount of power available depends on the feed from the utility. In almost all situations you would never notice that you were sharing power as the power delivery available exceeds the draw needed from the cars. But if 4 cars show up almost empty and plug in at once, you will not get 250kW each.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer