Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Metter, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Easy

. Drive up, parallel, turn right into trees, reverse into spot.
Looks like some may have tried this (NOT in a Cyber Truck🤣🤣) and lived to regret it.:eek:

IMG_0093 (1).jpeg

You can get into 1A? All the others are doable but 1A is the REAL problem. Please post a pic next time you do this because I'm not sure it can be done without hitting the curb. Especially if there is a car in 1B then 1A is blocked. If there is a car in 1B I think ChrisC is correct and you would have to back in from the street, which is a death wish and at best obtuse looking. Also A1 is never going to be used since even if there is no car at 1B it is 100x easer to get to 1B over 1A. So 1B will always be used and 1A will be blocked and unaccessible.

EDIT: Just think how much fun it is going to be for anyone with a Cyber Truck trying to get to any of the spots?:oops::oops:

View attachment 748824
View attachment 748816
I can confirm this is doable when the next spot is occupied, preferably with a spotter. And it helped when the dude with the stogie finally moved his butt out of the turnaround behind the arrow.

Reactions: jsight
Went to Savannah and charged twice. On the way down there was an Hyundai Ionic 5 using the Charge Point CCS and a BMW I3 pulled in and had to wait. On the way back there was a Kia EV6 charging and a Mach-E pulled in and couldn't charge. Anyone complaining about the Dublin SC's should be happy it is not as bad as the single CCS charger available. There is also only 1 at Dublin but still only 2 on I16.

Indeed, savvy non-Tesla EV owners know to leap from Forsyth directly to Pooler (or vice versa), 180 miles so doable in all current-generation cars. Both of those sites offer multiple stations and much higher power. Alas, only savvy folks know that -- not all DCFC sites you see on the map are the same, and power isn't all the matters. At least both Dublin and Metter have recently upgraded hardware that is MUCH more reliable, albeit still poking along at 62.5 kW. Just having one more station in Metter (coughTeslaCCScough) would more than double capacity, according to Agner Erlang :) [queuing theory deep cut]