Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miami, FL - Mary Brickell Village

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

User pacorredor90 spotted this on his car map and posted it on Supercharge.info! 4 stalls at 63kW each.
DE4D903F-32AD-4216-8D05-FBE1BE73F0C1.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and Seven7
What a weird site config... 4 stalls, 63kW ... within 2 blocks of 20+ other SC stalls ... visible on the in-car nav, but not on the Tesla website map.

63 x 4 = 252kW. Basically the same as a v3 supercharger (per stall). Are these some new type of urban supercharger except using elements of the v3 backend?

Whoever is first to take photos may be able to answer some of these questions for us!

Could be that it was meant to be input as a 4 stall Destination Charger location with 6.3 kW power and just got added to the wrong list?

Can somebody clarify this, please? What is a 63kw charger? Somebody wrote 63 x 4 = 252kw or a V3 charger. Is it a V3 or is it not? Thank you.
Whatever it is, if anything, it's definitely not a V3 supercharger. Chuq was commenting that the 4 combined stations in this listing had about equivalent power to a single V3 stall.

Reactions: Chuq
Could be that it was meant to be input as a 4 stall Destination Charger location with 6.3 kW power and just got added to the wrong list?

Yep, that's exactly it. Just noticing the co-incidence that the numbers line up, nothing more.

Funny, after V3 was announced, I figured that after they go into mass deployment, Tesla will be able to continue to reuse 145kW/150kW SC hardware for urban supercharger sites. I thought it was Tesla being sneakily efficient. But perhaps they're planning a new format for urban SCs too.

(This is all speculation on my behalf, btw - don't take any of it too seriously)

I am attempting to get clarification or correction from Tesla.

Larry
My contact at Tesla states, "Hi Larry - the Supercharger at Mary Brickell is open to the public and the information on the UI is correct for the site." I have informed her that people have not been able to find the charging terminals and she has not yet responded to my request for directions to them.

Larry