Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miami, FL - SW 7th Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reporting open on Tesla site, with official name of SW 7th St.

Only says 13 stalls, assuming some are still in progress!

Can someone take a look?

supercharge.info is updated.

View attachment 286429[/QUOTE
there are two,installations on opposite ends of lower level parking. Until one of us confirms that they are in operation i’d Recommend caution. There is permitting conflict for the Superchargers and on the Blink L2’s as well.

Now marked as closed on SC.info.

I notice from a previous post that the SCs here are split over two parts of this location. That would explain why only 13 are marked as open on the Tesla website. Are we sure that whoever reported that they weren't active wasn't just at the other not-yet-open part?

Now marked as closed on SC.info.

I notice from a previous post that the SCs here are split over two parts of this location. That would explain why only 13 are marked as open on the Tesla website. Are we sure that whoever reported that they weren't active wasn't just at the other not-yet-open part?
Yes. Both SC's and all the Blink are still inoperative although all of them have been completely installed for more than two months.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
IMG_20180315_160146.jpg
IMG_20180315_160152.jpg
IMG_20180315_160227.jpg
IMG_20180315_160542.jpg
I just stopped by there at 4 pm and could charge at 72kW on one of the pull-in. There was one other Tesla plugged in.

I had to take a ticket but didn't have to pay to exit. Not sure if that is because I was only there for 15 min.

I was driving a loaner.

Last edited:
Great news! Were these below the Saks in the A garage, or the chargers over in the C garage on the east side of the garage?

I'm not sure... you enter right into the parking garage off 7th St, immediately after passing under the rail lines. There's red Tesla signs after you get the ticket which direct you down to the chargers. The Blink chargers are on the same level and there's an escalator not too far that I imagine takes you to the shops.

I'm not sure... you enter right into the parking garage off 7th St, immediately after passing under the rail lines. There's red Tesla signs after you get the ticket which direct you down to the chargers. The Blink chargers are on the same level and there's an escalator not too far that I imagine takes you to the shops.

Is this parking lot 3$ for first hour? also, do all of the tesla chargers work? Is there indication on the chargers whether they are on when you drive by? i.e. some type of light or anything?

thanks.

Supercharger is working! But I couldn’t reach the 72kw maybe because the battery wasn’t almost full.
Anyways that location is amazing!
other thing that I noticed, there is no cell reception down there so if you stay in the car you’ll get bored and I assume the car won’t be able to send you the “almost full” notification to your app if you decided to leave the car neither

Not sure if that location has idle fees but they will need to put some internet access down there.

I’m so happy anyways, been waiting it for so long!

Attachments

• E62D7718-C487-490E-9823-509ACE510A4E.jpeg
    E62D7718-C487-490E-9823-509ACE510A4E.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 70
Is this parking lot 3$ for first hour? also, do all of the tesla chargers work? Is there indication on the chargers whether they are on when you drive by? i.e. some type of light or anything?

thanks.

Technically the first hour costs $3 but I was in there about 15-20 minutes and it let me out without having to pay. It may be possible to get the ticket validated fully or partially.
Regarding whether all the stalls have power, I only tried one of the pull-in stalls and there was one other car charging, I have to assume all have power.

Supercharger is working! But I couldn’t reach the 72kw maybe because the battery wasn’t almost full.
other thing that I noticed, there is no cell reception down there so if you stay in the car you’ll get bored and I assume the car won’t be able to send you the “almost full” notification to your app if you decided to leave the car neither

Not sure if that location has idle fees but they will need to put some internet access down there.

Thanks for the information. Yes, your charging rate was limited because your state of charge was quite high at over 70%.

By the way, congratulations on getting your Model 3. If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry

So today (3/18), the chargers in C2 (blue) are functioning, but the ones in A2 (yellow under Saks) have not yet been turned on. There was an X parked at the non-functioning A2 chargers, so I guess the owner couldn’t find the C2 chargers, which are tucked away in a remote corner.

• Informative
Reactions: Larry Chanin
Hi all! We drove around the Brickell City Center parking garage looking for the C2 chargers. Does anyone know where the working ones are? Are they available to the public or just guests of Reach apartments?
They are on the lower level on the northeast corner of the garage. They are near the escalators coming down from the new La Centrale restaurant. Very hard to find! But they are open to the public.

Reactions: jbcarioca
The functioning Superchargers on the C level are best reached by turning West from Brickell Avenue on SW 7th St, then Turing Right into the first Brickell City Center entry. After that continue to follow signs for level B2 The bottom Parking level, where the Tesla Superchargers are near the escalators. If you see Blink chargers (still not operational) you are one level above teh Superchargers, so follow signs for level B2. The location is obscure but those chargers do work. The other side, under Saks, is not yet operational.

My wife are I were down last weekend for Ultrafest and charged successfully. There were 5 other Tesla's there when we left so it appears these will be popular. Charged from about 100 miles rated range in my MS85 to full 90% while we had an early dinner at Tacology (it's really good) and had to pay $6 for parking. Tesla not working out something with the garage for Tesla's to have at least one hour of free parking was a real miss.

The directions in post #79 are dead on. Basically, once you enter from Brickell and get your ticket keep making left turns until you see the chargers.

I was able to remotely check my car's charging progress from the app with no problem whatsoever while we were dining. However, I wasn't in the garage long enough to check signal on my cell phone.

Reactions: jbcarioca