Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miami, FL - SW 7th Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The news article is misleading in that it suggests that the Supercharger Station is operational.

According to a club member who lives nearby, as of 4:30 pm today the power was not on.

He reports that there are 10 on one level and 13 on the other level.

Larry
Yes, I was at Brickell City Centre yesterday (1/12) at 6:00 pm - the chargers look beautiful with good signage, but no power as yet. I still parked in one of the charging stations!!

Our car arrives tomorrow from being shipped from Hawaii, and I was hoping to charge here, since I live in Brickell. Considering that it does not look to be open quite yet, does anyone have any recommendations on where to charge? I live within 1 block of the City Centre, not to get too specific, so if anyone can help me, that would be great!

Our car arrives tomorrow from being shipped from Hawaii, and I was hoping to charge here, since I live in Brickell. Considering that it does not look to be open quite yet, does anyone have any recommendations on where to charge? I live within 1 block of the City Centre, not to get too specific, so if anyone can help me, that would be great!
Download the PlugShare app and you’ll find several chargers. The best for you might be the Hampton Inn garage that has a Tesla HPWC (72A). It costs to parked, but you’ll get charged up quickly.

Well, there's a Whole Foods in Brickell with free L2 chargers with validation. Slow, but something.
Download the PlugShare app and you’ll find several chargers. The best for you might be the Hampton Inn garage that has a Tesla HPWC (72A). It costs to parked, but you’ll get charged up quickly.
Thanks! I will look into both places. Seems like it is going to be tough. I was able to charge at home before I moved. And many of the condos do not have any charging stations in Brickell. Really relying heavily on this supercharger to be operational soon!

If anyone has any further information, we would greatly appreciate it!

T
Thanks! I will look into both places. Seems like it is going to be tough. I was able to charge at home before I moved. And many of the condos do not have any charging stations in Brickell. Really relying heavily on this supercharger to be operational soon!

If anyone has any further information, we would greatly appreciate it!
he Hampton Inn has pretty cheap parking too, and you might see the owners Fisker.

According to Francoise Lavertu (Country Director of Mexico at Tesla and has oversight over Florida) at the Aventura Model 3 unveiling owner event, the Brickell City Center superchargers will be operational this week.
Hi Peter,

Welcome to the forums. If you are interested in joining a Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry