Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Midland, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm familiar with that location. There is a LOT of traffic on I20 that passes right by there. Ironically, a ton of oilfield traffic. I can't wait to use it. I went by Oncor in Midland and they would not allow me to use their charger. I go to the federal courthouse in Midland quite often.

Reactions: bollar
Nothing but giant wind generators around Sweetwater, Abilene, etc. Real renewable energy for the SC's.
The owner of those Flying J's is one smart dude. I look forward to eating there while charging, and spending a few extra bucks in the gift shop besides.

Reactions: bollar
Tesla just updated their supercharger map and now has 2017 projections. On the open today map it shows Midland as coming soon. They typically don't do that unless construction has started. It may be time for some of you locals to start scouting it out. Onward to Tucson..

Tesla just updated their supercharger map and now has 2017 projections. On the open today map it shows Midland as coming soon. They typically don't do that unless construction has started. It may be time for some of you locals to start scouting it out. Onward to Tucson..

Ewww, drive an ICE to check it? Sweetwater is still out of service last I checked, so pretty tough to reach by Tesla. They'll have to be a real local.