Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Miles City, MT

So........how do you know this? I was there at 9 am today and the Tesla guy was working on it so I'm not surprised, just curious where you got the information it was now online.
I can't tell you, but since there is only one person who would know the second it works while driving a 100D...

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
I can't tell you, but since there is only one person who would know the second it works while driving a 100D...

Just 1 man.
Plus EV.

;)

Well, he did post that he was heading up that way and hoping not to have to go west via SD.

Only problem is that he'll have to head back east to get first dibs on Glendive, MT and Bismarck, ND.

PACEMD

Aug 8, 2019
Billings, MT, USA
Did you think to ask him about Forsythe, MT or the ones further west of Billings?

I did. He doesn't know. He said his region was that to the east and that Montana to the west was covered by the guys from California. He stated that he was just helping out by coming west to Miles City. Meaning he knew nothing about anything to the west of Miles City.

Reactions: lightfoot3b

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Just 1 man.
Plus EV.

;)

Well, he did post that he was heading up that way and hoping not to have to go west via SD.

Only problem is that he'll have to head back east to get first dibs on Glendive, MT and Bismarck, ND.
Unfortunately, I've been home for 3 weeks already. If lightfoot's original claims as to ND openings were true, I would have been able to pick them up :(

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC