Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger miles/km expiring at the end of this year

Jun 12, 2019
Montreal
I have 3Mm of remaining supercharging credit that is apparently going to expire on Dec 30 this year.
But I have not been able to use my car much this year, and have managed none of my planned long-distance travel, due to COVID 19. (In fact, most of my supercharging travel would be across the border in the USA, but the border is closed pretty hard!)

Has anyone requested an extension in light of the difficult circumstances? How?

Jun 12, 2019
Montreal
@moa999 Sorry, I'm not sure I can follow your message.
If relevant: my supercharging credit is nearly all from when I bought my car: there was a promotion for 7500 km of credit if I used someone's referral code.
In any case, I think my question is relevant to anyone with credit, no matter how obtained.

moa999

Mar 4, 2020
Sydney, AUS
I read 3Mm as 3 Million miles.
I'm assuming you actually meant 3000 miles.

Believe some groups of people got 6m extension early in the year, but not sure if that was limited to certain expiry dates or what.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC