Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Miles - Model 3

Maggy78

Aug 6, 2019
London
Hi all,
When do we see free supercharger miles in Tesla account? Is it after collecting Model3, as I am collecting mine tomorrow and donot see anything in the account yet?Have ordered using the referral link.

freekie

Sep 10, 2019
UK
Apparently all new Model 3s also come with free supercharging for the first 48 hours to help folks get home. Would make sense as I have had two SC visits in 48 hours and not been charged or had my 1000 miles depleted
I used a Supercharger at WD before driving home but it was not free. I did receive a bill.

WannabeOwner

Nov 2, 2015
Suffolk, UK
Someone said they may honour it after the order is placed.

Most anecdotal evidence is that that is typically not easy to achieve (at the least likely to be a long wait on the phone). Long after collection, e.g. when picking it up!, I very much will be possible. Happy to be corrected though.

1,000 miles on home Off Peak tariff is around £20 quid, and used on trips at Supercharger is a saving of around £60

Breakfast

Aug 13, 2019
UK
Apparently all new Model 3s also come with free supercharging for the first 48 hours to help folks get home. Would make sense as I have had two SC visits in 48 hours and not been charged or had my 1000 miles depleted
Not my experience. I charged on the way home and it cost ~£7.

Bernard_S

Jun 21, 2019
Kettering UK
Has it appeared in your account? I charged up on the way back as well and whilst it shows on the screen in the car it's not appeared in my Tesla account

I was charged nearly £10 on the way home even though I had 1000 miles free. I guess it's insignificant in the grand scheme of things but I don't want it happening again. Any idea what's going wrong ?

AndrewR

Aug 31, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
I was charged nearly £10 on the way home even though I had 1000 miles free. I guess it's insignificant in the grand scheme of things but I don't want it happening again. Any idea what's going wrong ?

No idea sorry, I stopped at South Mimms on the way home from West Drayton, "cost" was £9 but it hasn't been billed and not subtracted from my balance either.

ajp558

Aug 8, 2019
Hampshire, United Kingdom
History should be on your Tesla account web page, near top right hand side (see ringed in red).

Here is what mine shows about my one charging experience the day after collection. This was taken from my 1000 free referral miles.

upload_2019-9-30_15-57-4.png

• Informative
Reactions: anon37485

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC