Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mill Hall, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The restaurant hosting the supercharger has a video showing two prefabs being delivered, so at least 8 stalls. It's on Facebook, which I normally avoid like the plague, so I'll leave it to someone else to sully themselves and link it in.

Reactions: Mukhster
Lamar, PA

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: URBN Flavourhaus
Along Primary Interstates: I-80
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-220
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-80

To: Bloomsburg, PA - 60.1 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: Tannersville, PA - 127.3 miles

To: Bartonsville, PA - 130.7 miles

US-220

To: Williamsport, PA - 37.6 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles
To: End (I-86 Waverly, NY) - 123.7 miles

A Version 3 on I-80 in a long (288.1 mile) stretch where there's currently only v2.
Small diversion off I-80, so not only faster, but less of a diversion than others in that area.

The bigger shock is that a restaurant selling $12 milkshakes exists in *checks notes* Clinton County, PA.

Well, it's a new location. It _is_ on I-80 as well as being only 1/2 hour from State College.

But really, the name: upper-case, missing a vowel, flavour with a u, and German spelling of haus, with the whole thing possibly being named ironically.
Multiple hipster alarms going off there.

21AB9251-195E-489D-9C08-790D6F86936F.jpeg
9F1ACA0B-3E00-4D15-8958-B46BE1F39ACC.jpeg

Meter is in place but no energy to it yet as of Sunday.

I didn't realize there was a post dedicated to this location, I drive by it every day on my way to work. I always keep looking to see if the bags are removed. This is a great location, the Bellefonte supercharger is a good bit out of the way for i80 travelers so I believe this will be frequently used.