Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Minocqua, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No report. Went across on 8 to Rhinelander so missed Minocqua on way to Cabin. Coming back, had some time/range issues so went around Minocqua from Land O Lakes as it was a shorter way I normally don't take. So didn't see what has happened at the site. Going back to cabin in a couple weeks, so will report if go by then (if no one else has).
Just stopped by, no progress.

One more photo of an empty parking lot... No joy, yet.

Attachments

• 4F918D10-0978-48B4-B92E-8FD5B3BED4A3.jpeg
    4F918D10-0978-48B4-B92E-8FD5B3BED4A3.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: mociaf9
Anybody hear an update on when it will be open? The camps in Eagle River and Minocqua have visiting weekend in two weeks and it would be very helpful if the supercharger was open by then. Lots of Teslas from the North suburbs of Chicago will be making their way up.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Anybody hear an update on when it will be open? The camps in Eagle River and Minocqua have visiting weekend in two weeks and it would be very helpful if the supercharger was open by then. Lots of Teslas from the North suburbs of Chicago will be making their way up.
Still is showing Q2 2022 on Tesla's website. Hopefully construction gets underway soon, it is a much needed location. I was up the 20th, and there was no progress on the lot yet.

Two weeks!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this supercharger will not be open by then. It isn't even under construction yet.

Reactions: Gashi