Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have it on strong authority from a City of Mississauga employee that the two Tesla SC locations are Meadowvale Town Centre and Erin Mills Town Centre. Both are to be operational within two months.

Let’s see if it plays out that way!
Ok... not what I was expecting. Can someone check these out please?

I have it on strong authority from a City of Mississauga employee that the two Tesla SC locations are Meadowvale Town Centre and Erin Mills Town Centre. Both are to be operational within two months.

Let’s see if it plays out that way!
If it is two months that should mean they are being built right now... maybe not right right now... at 10pm

I would have preferred Argentia for highway access. Meadowvale Town Centre is a bit of a hike through residential areas. Erin Mills isn't too far from the 403, so that one's okay. MORE Tesla HPWCs? I didn't know Mississauga had deployed any.
Yes, the 401 is somewhat under serviced. You go from pickering to Cambridge and nothing in between for any party of Toronto, Mississauga, Milton etc other than leaving the highway for quite a ways like Lawrence etc.

QEW on the other hand through that same stretch has Etobicoke Sherway and Burlington Mapleview .

Yes, the 401 is somewhat under serviced. You go from pickering to Cambridge and nothing in between for any party of Toronto, Mississauga, Milton etc other than leaving the highway for quite a ways like Lawrence etc..

The biggest under-served part of the 401 is from Woodstock to Comber (near Windsor). Really need something at least around London.

There has been a lot of speculation about the Smart centre at Winston Churchill and 401. Construction going on near the Keg is not a Supercharger, I asked the foreman today. When I bought my charger in Oakville two of the salespeople told me Square one near whole foods was already under construction. New store going in at Sherway gardens. They had no idea where the Meadowvale location was. Sceptical about the Town centre there is very limited parking and it is far from the 401/407.

When I bought my charger in Oakville two of the salespeople told me Square one near whole foods was already under construction. New store going in at Sherway gardens. They had no idea where the Meadowvale location was.
If this is true, could someone nearby check out the Whole Foods location to see if there is a Supercharger here?